- More Info
- Product Info
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
- Looks good
Raymond Sellers, Lincolnshire (Posted on 17/08/2016) Rating : Review :Good quality, looks good. would recommend to anyone.
- Bathroom mirrors
Ken Jennings, Worcestershire (Posted on 02/06/2016) Rating : Review :Bathroom mirrors not yet installed in new home.
- Sensor is great for the kids too
Ruth Metcalfe, South Yorkshire (Posted on 14/09/2013) Rating : Review :I bought this mirror for the children's bathroom and they wanted a clock and led lights. It looks great, is a nice size but the lights don't give out much light. It's not a problem in our bathroom as there is good lighting anyway, and the mirror lights are just right to put on for a midnight trip to the toilet! Sensor is great for the kids too.
Vicki Haycock, Powys (Posted on 27/04/2013) Rating : Review :Excellent item.
All fixtures and fittings are included in the box so you can put your Mirror/Cabinet on the wall/table as soon as you receive it. If you need more information then please call or email for a full explanation on fitting and how the Mirror/Cabinet and its different features works.
- 60 x 0.1w Low energy Led white lights (included).
- 240 volt shaver socket with integral on/off rocker switch (right hand side).
- Built-in full size demister pad that switches on and off with lights.
- Built in digital clock (blue).
- LED low voltage converter included.
- On/off infra red sensor switch located out of sight on the bottom of the frame that is operated by wave of hand 5-8cm away.
- Rear back box is made of mild steel, powder coated white to a gloss finish.
- The mirror has a 2mm bevelled edge.
- This mirror needs to be connected to an earth wire.
- Please ask a professional if you are not capable of fitting yourself.
- The mirror is in accordance with IP44, CE and RoHS regulations.
- Weight = 8.5kg.