- More Info
- Product Info
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
- Product looks great and demister works really well
Tom Shaw, Knaresborough (Posted on 01/03/2016) Rating : Review :Product looks great and demister works really well. Haven't had chance to test the rgb lights as no remote control or instructions were supplied so the electrician did not attach the rgb unit as the lights were like a disco and not very relaxing.
- It looks modern and stylish
Kerrey Warr, West Midlands (Posted on 24/02/2016) Rating : Review :The product is very easy to use and was easy to fit. It looks modern and stylish in our bathroom and the colour options offer great ambient mood lighting.
- Quality product
Ann Hume, Edinburgh, (Posted on 16/05/2015) Rating : Review :Quality product.
- Luxurious element for a very reasonable price
Mairi Macdonald, Isle Of Skye (Posted on 31/07/2014) Rating : Review :Just finished a renovation of what is a very special house, the mirrors are the finishing touches to the 2 en-suites and the bathroom and add a luxurious element for a VERY reasonable price well worth paying a little bit extra for a whole lot more. have already recommended the mirrors to people doing up a bathroom or renovating/building a house and will continue to do so.
All fixtures and fittings are included in the box so you can put your Mirror/Cabinet on the wall/table as soon as you receive it. If you need more information then please call or email for a full explanation on fitting and how the Mirror/Cabinet and its different features works.
- 60 x 0.1w Low energy LED white lights (included).
- RGB Colour change LED waterproof light bar fitted to underneath of mirror.
- Remote control.
- 240 volt shaver socket with integral on/off rocker switch.
- Built-in full size demister pad that switches on and off with lights.
- Shaver socket can be used with lights off.
- SELF branded LED driver included.
- SELF branded On/off infra red sensor switch located out of sight on the bottom of the frame that is operated by wave of hand 5-8cm away.
- Rear back box is made of mild steel, powder coated white to a gloss finish.
- The mirror has a 2mm bevelled edge.
- This mirror needs to be connected to an earth wire.
- Please ask a professional if you are not capable of fitting yourself.
- The mirror is in accordance with IP44, CE and RoHS regulations.