- More Info
- Product Info
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
- Very pleased with quality
Mrs S A Gulliver, Northamptonshire (Posted on 18/08/2016) Rating : Review :Very pleased with quality and speed of delivery. Have not fitted it yet.
- Excellent service
Clive Knight, Hengist Road, Westgate (Posted on 19/03/2014) Rating : Review :Excellent service good product.
- Added bonus is the magnifying area
Elizabeth Collins, Lincolnshire (Posted on 10/03/2014) Rating : Review :Bathroom awaiting renovation so mirror will not be fitted for 3 or 4 weeks. Wanted a mirror with shaver/toothbrush socket and an added bonus is the magnifying area. This means that we do not need to purchase a separate magnifying mirror.
- Would recommend
Michael Turner, Shropshire (Posted on 30/10/2013) Rating : Review :Use for shaving, would recommend to friends, quality is fair to good.
All fixtures and fittings are included in the box so you can put your Mirror/Cabinet on the wall/table as soon as you receive it. If you need more information then please call or email for a full explanation on fitting and how the Mirror/Cabinet and its different features works.
- 48 x 0.1w Low energy Led white lights (included).
- Built-in demister pad that switches on and off with lights (3x magnification area will not demist).
- 3x Magnification area
- 240 volt shaver socket with independent rocker switch. Mirror lights can be off when charging.
- SELF branded Led driver included.
- SELF branded On/off infra red sensor switch located out of sight on bottom of frame that is operated by wave of hand 5-8cm away.
- Rear back box is made of mild steel powder coated white to a gloss finish.
- The mirror has a 2mm beveled edge.
- This mirror needs to be connected to an earth wire.
- Please ask a professional if you are not capable of fitting yourself.
- The Mirror is in accordance with IP44, CE and RoHS regulations.