- More Info
- Product Info
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
- Meets our needs exactly
Ron Butchart, Cornwall (Posted on 11/08/2016) Rating : Review :The mirror meets our needs exactly.
- In wet room
Mr E J Wilkinson (Snr), Preston (Posted on 02/08/2016) Rating : Review :In wet room.
- Excellent bathroom mirror installed
Jacqueline Bull, Chippenham (Posted on 22/01/2016) Rating : Review :Excellent bathroom mirror installed above wash basin which is situated in corner. Further screw holes in mirror frame and back box would make for more flexible installation
- Would definitely recommend
Beverly Liddamore, Herts (Posted on 17/11/2015) Rating : Review :Would definitely recommend.
All fixtures and fittings are included in the box so you can put your Mirror/Cabinet on the wall/table as soon as you receive it. If you need more information then please call or email for a full explanation on fitting and how the Mirror/Cabinet and its different features works.
- 48 x 0.1w Low energy Led white lights (included).
- 240 volt shaver socket with intergral on/off rocker switch.
- Shaver socket can be used with lights off.
- Built-in full size demister pad that switches on and off with lights.
- SELF branded Led driver included.
- SELF branded On/off infra red sensor switch located out of sight on bottom of frame that is operated by wave of hand 5-8cm away.
- Rear back box is made of mild steel powder coated white to a gloss finish.
- The mirror has a 2mm beveled edge.
- This mirror needs to be connected to an earth wire.
- Please ask a professional if you are not capable of fitting yourself.
- The Mirror is in accordance with IP44, CE and RoHS regulations.