- More Info
- Product Info
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
- Good quality and cost
Barclay Murray, Coulsdon (Posted on 30/05/2016) Rating : Review :Good quality and cost.
- The mirror had made a wonderful addition
Viv Mckee, Buckinghamshire (Posted on 15/03/2016) Rating : Review :The mirror had made a wonderful addition to our newly installed bathroom.
- Non misting heated pad which is excellent
John Smith, Somerset (Posted on 15/10/2015) Rating : Review :The mirror is used in the bathroom ,it has a non misting heated pad which is excellent.The quality of the illuminated mirror is excellent with a clear screen every time the bath room is used.I would definetly recommend this product.
Related Videosk45i 0:57Bar Light Formation - Showcase Video 1:24
All fixtures and fittings are included in the box so you can put your Mirror/Cabinet on the wall/table as soon as you receive it. If you need more information then please call or email for a full explanation on fitting and how the Mirror/Cabinet and its different features works.
- 624 x 0.06w white LED's
- 240 volt shaver socket (Bottom)
- Crystal clear mirror (not tinted)
- Built-in full size demister pad that switches on and off with lights.
- On/off infra red sensor switch located out of sight on bottom side of frame that is operated by wave of hand 5-8cm away.
- The mirror has a 2mm beveled edge.
- This mirror needs to be connected to an earth wire.
- Please ask a professional if you are not capable of fitting yourself.
- The Mirror is in accordance with IP44, CE and RoHS regulations.
- 10 year warranty & manufacturers guarantee
- Energy saving LED lifetime approx 120,000 hrs
- IP44 rated for zones 2 & 3
- Weight 16Kg.