- More Info
- Product Info
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
- A good facility to have
Graeme Andrewartha, Hampshire (Posted on 18/02/2016) Rating : Review :Not used to date but a good facility to have.
- Product good and well packed
Martin Fry, Blaenau Gwent (Posted on 31/05/2014) Rating : Review :Product good and well packed.
- Does everything it says
Graham Carrington, Somerset (Posted on 18/03/2013) Rating : Review :Does everything it says it should.
All fixtures and fittings are included in the box so you can put your Mirror/Cabinet on the wall/table as soon as you receive it. If you need more information then please call or email for a full explanation on fitting and how the Mirror/Cabinet and its different features works.
- 52 x 0.1w Low energy white LED lights (included).
- RGB Colour change LED waterproof light bar fitted to underneath of mirror.
- Remote control.
- 240 volt shaver socket with integral on/off rocker switch.
- Built-in full size demister pad that switches on and off with lights.
- Shaver socket can be used with lights off.
- SELF branded LED driver included.
- SELF branded On/off infra red sensor switch located out of sight on the bottom of the frame that is operated by wave of hand 5-8cm away.
- Rear back box is made of mild steel, powder coated white to a gloss finish.
- The mirror has a 2mm bevelled edge.
- This mirror needs to be connected to an earth wire.
- Please ask a professional if you are not capable of fitting yourself.
- The mirror is in accordance with IP44, CE and RoHS regulations.
- Weight 13kg.