RGB k450 Shaver Mirror
LED Mirror with Sensor, Shaver, Demister and Colour Change Underlighting.More…
Pay in 3 instalments of £88.33 No fees. Learn more.
Everything you need to know
- RGB Colour change underlighting is controlled independently from your main mirror lights with a dedicated rocker switch.
- Remote control.
- Low energy and long-lasting LED white lighting (included).
- 240V shaver socket (Bottom)
- Crystal clear mirror (not tinted)
- Built-in demister pad that switches on and off with lights.
- On/off infra red sensor switch (15cm clearance required) (bottom).
- Rear back box is made of mild steel powder coated white to a gloss finish.
- This mirror needs to be connected to an earth wire.
- Please ask a professional if you are not capable of fitting yourself.
- 10 year warranty & manufacturer's guarantee
- Energy saving LED lifetime approx 120,000 hrs
- Weight 11Kg.
Hands Free ON/OFF Sensor
Integrated Shaver Socket
|Dimensions||670 x 800 x 55mm (HxWxD)|
|Mirror||Diamond X clear
(no tint), part frosted
|On/Off operation||Touchless infrared|
|Light source||LED strip|
|Colour temperature||Daylight: 4,000°K|
|Power supply||240V AC|
|Power connection||Non-terminated wires (1-metre)|
|Standards||IP44, CE and ROHS|
|945mm x 815mm x 140mm|
You’re the designer!
If this isn’t quite what you want, we can make bespoke illuminated mirrors with many features to suit your exact bathroom size or design requirements.
Why our customers love this product
Hear from thousands of our satisfied customers on trusted independent feedback sites.Visit eKomi
Fast and free delivery with care
(with only a few size and geographical variations)
1. ORDER TIME & DELIVERY DAY
Order before 2pm.
Delivery: next working day
Order: Monday 1pm
Order: Friday 1pm
Order after 2pm.
Delivery: next working day +1
Order: Monday 3pm
Order: Friday 3pm
We’ll send you a tracking number once we’ve dispatched.
PACKED WITH CARE,
Our specially designed packaging keeps your purchase safe. But for total peace of mind it’s fully insured too!
3. UNBOX. ENJOY
Unwrap and install your new mirror or cabinet. Relax and enjoy it for years to come.
WE DO OUR BEST...
Even with all the care we take, things can occasionally go wrong and products get damaged in transit. Don’t worry, contact our friendly customer service team and we’ll get it sorted.
* A few size and geographical variations
Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Eire, Scottish Highlands and Islands
Charges and a slightly longer transit time may apply. Enter your details at checkout or see full terms and conditions for details.
Most of our products we can deliver free the next working day. Some larger items may be take an extra day or two. Large quantities or really large products may require a pallet delivery. See full terms and conditions for details.
Check delivery charge
Enter you postcode to see if there’s a delivery
charge to your location.
We take care of your delivery
1. Bespoke packaging
Every care is taken with our packaging. But sometimes accidents happen, so we fully insure our products for safe delivery.
3. Pallet service
For large mirrors or orders with multiple products, we recommend delivery on a shipping pallet.
This means all the products are sure to arrive safe and sound. We’ll work with you to find the best day to deliver.