- More Info
- Our Experts Advice
- Product Info
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
- Good quality
Chris Bew, North Yorkshire (Posted on 19/03/2014) Rating : Review :Seems, so far, good quality.
- Recommended to friends
Gerry Roberts, Leicestershire (Posted on 31/03/2013) Rating : Review :Used every day in en suite bathroom wife loves the colour changing ambient lights gives a different mood to the room. Recommended to friends and customer's well built and finished.
- Ideal for all the family
Derek Johnson, Kent (Posted on 31/10/2012) Rating : Review :Ideal for all the family.
Related VideosBathroom Cabinet - k80 1:10Auto Colour Changing Bathroom Mirror Cabinets - Showcase Video 0:55
All fixtures and fittings are included in the box so you can put your Mirror/Cabinet on the wall/table as soon as you receive it. If you need more information then please call or email for a full explanation on fitting and how the Mirror/Cabinet and its different features works.
- 180x 0.2 watt 4000K white LED's.
- RGB Colour change LED waterproof light bar fitted to underneath of Cabinet.
- Remote control.
- Built in Demister pad on both doors.
- Double sided mirror doors.
- Internal 240 volt shaver socket with integral on/off rocker switch.
- Shaver socket can be used with lights off.
- Self branded infra red sensor on/off sensor switch (bottom). Please allow 10cm from nearest obstacle e.g tap or sink.
- Beautiful Highest Quality Aluminium Chassis.
- Fully adjustable shelf holders.
- Internal Cabinet Lighting
- The cabinet includes 2 adjustable glass shelves.
- The cabinet has a 2mm bevelled edge.
- This cabinet needs to be connected to an earth wire.
- Please ask a professional if you are not capable of fitting yourself.
- The cabinet is in accordance with IP44, CE and RoHS regulations.
- Weight 27Kg.