Who we are
Company number 6715308
Registered office: BUSH HOUSE, 6 QUARTERMASTER ROAD, WESTBURY TRADING ESTATE, WESTBURY, BA13 4JT, UNITED KINGDOM
What information we collect and how:
We will not store any of your financial information after you have paid with your credit card.
- Data is collected in the shop using a web analysis tool (AddThis) using cookies that are (able to be) used to generate pseudonyms for user profiles.
- Data is collected in the shop using a web analysis too (Google Analytic)s using cookies that are (able to) used to generate pseudonyms for user profiles.
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website. If you do not want your visits to our website to be monitored in this way you can opt-out by emailing us - click Here
- Your IP address (this is your computer's individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
- To process your order, to process any application for finance or a mobile phone contact etc., to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- To carry out security checks (this may involve passing your details to Experian Limited, or another credit reference agency, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions); and
We are a subsidiary of Powerful Vision Ltd and we may need to pass the information we collect to other companies within our group for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
We would also like to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. These would come from any of our chains, including powervision and kacha, from our affiliates including The Link, or from carefully selected third parties. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or such other means as we regard as appropriate, including new technology. If you wish to receive these communications, please tick the "Yes" box when entering your personal details. You may unsubscribe at a later date, if you wish - see "Your rights" section below.
The contract's content will be stored. You may store the terms and readily look them up. For safety reasons your order's data are not available via internet. We keep those data in confidence according to our private policy.
- You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to [email protected] . Please ensure you type "update" in the subject line of your email.
- You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email [email protected] . Type "No Marketing" in the subject line and then the following in the main text:-
Your full name
Your postal address, including postcode
Your email address
We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
Alternatively, you can post your request to the address in (3) below.
- You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to Powerful Vision ltd to cover our administration costs:-
Customer Services (Data Subject Request)
Powerful Vision Ltd
BUSH HOUSE, 6 QUARTERMASTER ROAD, WESTBURY TRADING ESTATE, WESTBURY, BA13 4JT, UNITED KINGDOM.