There is a never a real reason to stock up on your makeup collection, unless, of course, something has genuinely run out, but, buying those 17 different shades in your favourite eye shadow… that’s not a necessity. However, there is no real reason for any of us to have to justify our makeup obsession to anyone, therefore, we will continue to spend until we’ve run out and revel in the fact that we can continue to work magic with our brushes and create new, inspiring looks along the way.
- Urban Decay, the legends that have been around for many years providing us colour palettes that suited the many stages of style we’ve been through over the years; from goth to electric to boho to futuristic. However, they enter our list with a far more subtle palette than what they would normally offer. Naked Skin Shapeshifter is a brilliant complexion palette that provides all you need from contouring to highlighting. Featuring a powder row as well as row of creams, this will be your survival kit from hereon. Sculpt, cover, highlight, glow.
- Second up on our Benefit list, we’ve got a similar branched out range which originated from one original product, the Hoola powder; the queen of all products in the Benefit world. This brand new Hoola quick contour stick gives you a more defined, natural and soft effect in the famous Hoola shade. Grab your stick and contour away ladies; your cheekbones will never looked so chiseled.
- First up, is our favourite brand and previous charity partner, Benefit. They are always coming up with fabulous new products for us to try and of course, the new Boi-ing airbrush concealer is no exception. Taken from the original product Boi-ing, Benefit have branched out it’s own range to provide an even more flawless look. A product to conceal unevenness and under eye circles; both waterproof and long lasting, this gives you the airbrush finish you always wanted!
- Now, herein lies the answer to all of our dreams, Pat McGrath is a legend in all sense of the word, but not only is she one of the most famous and daring makeup artists in the world, she also makes the most incredible products, with pigment that was only figments of our imagination in the past. First, she hit us with her jaw dropping metallic powders, that actually looked like melted metal on skin; now, she’s back with a range of lipsticks to die for! LUST: MatteTrance offers supreme hydration whilst giving a matte effect, of course richly pigmented to the McGrath standard, as well as being lightweight and of course is presented in to-die-for packaging. Available in nine lust worthy colours, this just has to be your next purchase.
- Up next, another neutral entry from Urban Decay, with incredible reviews from literally thousands of people, their Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an absolute ‘must’ for all makeup bags. An indestructible long-lasting eye primer that will provide you with indestructible eye shadow all day, with guaranteed vibrancy of colour and no creases in sight. Paraben free, with polymer technology, available in six colours and beautiful packaging; can I get a yeehaw!
- Last, but by no means least, Illamasqua joins the list of incredible new products that need to join your dresser as soon as possible! These False eyelashes in Visage are fit for a queen! Inspired by Ru Paul’s drag judge Michelle Visage, who always provides the most sensational looks. Say goodbye to subtle and hello to BIG and FABULOUS. And, of course, like all over Illamasqua products, they’re 100% cuelty free.
Whilst these products may set you back a considerable bit of cash, they all serve a great purpose, therefore there is really no excuse to not get them, hey (or at least put them on your birthday/christmas list!).